Test Drive Forums

Basically here for the common purpose of talking to friends, Getting to meet new people, share your hobbies, find new one. Here for any thing you can imagen a site for TV, movies, anime, sports, game, creating RPGs, an easy way to share your artist abilit

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterGalleryMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

The Purpose for making TDF

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NeoPyroFanAtic
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 212
Job : A Girl, DJ, babysitter
Hobbies/Intrests : Anime, Games, Living, Sports, Arts, paintball, shopping.
Registration date : 2007-06-14

PostSubject: The Purpose for making TDF   Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:15 pm

Did you ever notice there is a forum for everything. Separate forums For things you like. A fan club for a show you like, a Band, a Book, or Sports team. I have. And it always bugged me, that I had to make a new account for every Forum I went on. I thought couldn't there just be a site with ALL my favorite thing, Interest, or hobbies.

Well here it is. The solution to all of you out there who just want to go on one site with all your Favorite things, Interests, and hobbies. No more multi user names and password. No more forgetting which site is for what. Now you can have every thing on one site. With one user name and one password.

If you enter a topic and it doesn't have your sports team or show just create a new topic and start sharing what you think.

It is as easy and as simple as that.

If there is a forum you want but it is not here ask me and I will make it. I don't care what it is as long as it doesn't break the rules.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tdfourms.forumotion.com

The Purpose for making TDF
Page 1 of 1