Test Drive Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Test Drive Forums

Basically here for the common purpose of talking to friends, Getting to meet new people, share your hobbies, find new one. Here for any thing you can imagen a site for TV, movies, anime, sports, game, creating RPGs, an easy way to share your artist abilit

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesGalleryLog in

Explaination to plans

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NeoPyroFanAtic
Admin
Admin
NeoPyroFanAtic

Female
Number of posts : 212
Job : A Girl, DJ, babysitter
Hobbies/Intrests : Anime, Games, Living, Sports, Arts, paintball, shopping.
Registration date : 2007-06-14

Explaination to plans Empty
PostSubject: Explaination to plans   Explaination to plans Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 6:07 pm

I am trying to get a support group going for TDF...and I would like it to get up and running after The site is done.

Now i'm make several different banners.
Each banner has different effects.
and I will post a BBCode, a HTML code, and an extended Networking code(which is to be used for myspace)

these are the only code I wish to offer. If you would like to alter to make your own that would be nice just make sure you post both a BBcode and a HTML code.

This is what I am going to do to help my site get popular.

PLus do not inform anyone about details. I would like people to find out about it by them selves.

I will post all of my banners in one sticky. Feel free to post your thank you for supporting TDF.
Back to top Go down
http://tdfourms.iowoi.org

Explaination to plans
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Test Drive Forums :: Getting Started :: Supporting TDF-
Jump to: