Test Drive Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Test Drive Forums

Basically here for the common purpose of talking to friends, Getting to meet new people, share your hobbies, find new one. Here for any thing you can imagen a site for TV, movies, anime, sports, game, creating RPGs, an easy way to share your artist abilit

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesGalleryLog in

First Newletter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NeoPyroFanAtic
Admin
Admin
NeoPyroFanAtic

Female
Number of posts : 212
Job : A Girl, DJ, babysitter
Hobbies/Intrests : Anime, Games, Living, Sports, Arts, paintball, shopping.
Registration date : 2007-06-14

First Newletter Empty
PostSubject: First Newletter   First Newletter Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 1:46 am

ALL NeoBlackVamps and NBVs, should be changed to NPF, or NeoPyroFanAtic. Sorry I change My name.

Hi and Welcome, Glad to see you visiting I hope you join and if you did well then have a great time!

Please make sure whether you are a member or considering joining. That the one thing you do is READ!... PLEASE READ everything.

My #1 pet peeve is someone talking or saying something with out the facts. Make Sure you read The Site(or webmasters rules)...because I take into great consideration when agreeing to abide by the site rules you READ them so you know what your abiding by.

Now also make sure that you abide by all the rules I post. Punishment will be taken action towards those who break any one of the rules.

There are moderatored rules for members that have power. Please follow or you will loss power or be demoted.

I am trying to ward of cursing so I have censored some words(I will be censoring more). If you have a problem with not being able to talk I suggest you leave.

I will not tolerate any amount of disobedience or foolishness(where it is not allowed) In this a member gets 3 warnings then a temp ban depending on the crime. If you get temp ban 4 times (for any amount of time) in a shorttened length of time you will be perma ban.
Back to top Go down
http://tdfourms.iowoi.org

First Newletter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Test Drive Forums :: Introduction to TD Forums :: News and Updates-
Jump to: